Friday, July 11, 2008

The 80s MegaMix



TRACKLIST
Alphaville - Big In Japan
Chostas Charitodiplomenos - Lost in the night
Piano Fantasia - Song For Denise
Modern Talking - Cheri Cheri Lady
Modern Talking - Brother Loui
Modern talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul 84
Bad Boys Blue - You're a women
Sandra - Maria Magdalena
Pet Shop Boys West End Girls
Kool & the Gang - Fresh
Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen
Human League - Dont you want me
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
Evelyn Thomas - High Energy
Lorraine McKane - Let the night take the blame
Shannon - Let The Music Play
Bandolero - Paris Latino
Indeep - Last night a DJ saved my life
Imagination - Just An Illusion
KC & Sunshine - That's The Way
Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive
Bee Gees - You should be dancing
Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
Irene cara - fame
Irene Cara - Flashdance
Lime - Unexpected Lovers
Donna Summer - Hot Stuff
INXS - New Sensation
Prince - Kiss
Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
Eurythmics - Sweet dreams
Yazoo - Don't Go
Yazoo - Situation
Pet Shop Boys - Heart
Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind
Pet Shop Boys - It's a sin

Download The 80s MegaMix-part.1
Download The 80s MegaMix-part.2

No comments: